Work at Hart.
Hart Enterprises, Inc. is the leading OEM supplier of special application needles and custom medical devices for the health care industry.
We are a Michigan based company located in Sparta with a 45-year history.
The success of Hart Enterprises, Inc. is a direct result of our employees. We have over 25 employees who have been with the company at least 10 years and 10 of those employees have been with us for over 20 years.
The Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The Machine Operator will read and interpret part prints and diagrams, and adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion. They’ll also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
- Start machinery and make adjustments when necessary to improve performance.
- Follow production instructions, either written or verbal, as necessary.
- Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions.
- Troubleshoot issues and perform light maintenance.
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor.
- Comply with all safety and health regulations.
- Clean machinery and maintain a clean work area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Ability to read, write, and understand simple instructions.
- Fluent in English with the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Willingness to work first-shift.
Other jobs at Hart Enterprises
Assembly & Inspection
Perks of the Job
Wages start at $16/hour, based on your experience. These positions are permanent, full time, with optional overtime. You’ll receive 5 reviews within your first 2 years, and annually after that, each with the potential for pay increases.
Health, Dental, & Vision
Your health is important. Hart Enterprises offers health insurance at no-cost to the employee with optional dental and vision insurance. Already have insurance? We’ll reimburse you!
401k + Matching
Achieving your retirement dreams won’t happen by accident, and we want to help. Hart offers a match on your contributions!
“All work and no play” isn’t good for anybody. Hart Enterprises offers paid vacation time, and paid sick leave.
We offer on-the-job training, but you may wish to further your career, and we’re here to help.
Let’s setup an interview!
400 Apple Jack CT
Sparta, MI 49345
- Send your resumé to
- (616) 887 – 0400